Hands On Workshop has gift sets and packing materials to make those packages feel like you’ve hand delivered it yourself.
When you can’t see your special people in person, say “I’m thinking of you” with a care package of treats crafted by you.
Cohana, the artisan sewing wares brand, has created color-themed gift sets of all their favourites including the best selling Mini Scissors of Seki – the teeny tiny snips which are the cult favourite tool of the crafty crowd.
For the Northern Spring, Cohana has released their Spring 2020 Collection – lacquered scissors and parquetry wood pencil sharpeners. Both are in two color variations.
To wrap and pack for the post, rubber stamps, stickers and washi tape add colourful personal details to your brown paper bundled gifts.
When you can’t see your people face to face, then social distance with love by crafting a care package.
New products, all from Japan, are available from HOW’s online store include:
- Designer Rakui Hana’s rubber and adhesive stamps
- Knoop Works rubber and adhesive stamps.
- Cohana’s new hand made scissors and pencil sharpeners
- Cohana’s Gift Sets:
- Mini Scissors of Seki + Pin cushion of mini masu box + pin and necklace pin cushion of Hinoki cypress + Glass marking pins.
- Sewing Gift sets with 7 items – Himeji leather pouch + shell push pins + Mini scissors of Seki + Ceramic pin holder + Needles + Glass headed marking pins + Winding thread.
Hands On Workshop
Founded by Nicole McCarthy, Hands On Workshop (HOW) brings the rich tradition and superior quality of Japanese artisan crafts directly to your door.
Hands On Workshop’s curated selection of contemporary products are sourced from exclusive Japanese manufacturers, with their team in Kobe shipping orders.
Hands On Workshop are always adding new products to our shop to bring you the best of Japanese craft kits, tools and accessories.
All images courtesy of Hands On Workshop.
Tags: art, artisanal, Artisans, arts, arts crafts, Cohana, contemporary design, COVID19, crafting, craftsmanship, decorative accessories, design, gift set, hand sewn, hand-made, Handcrafted, Hands On Workshop, health, healthy living, Japan, Japanese, Nicole McCarthy, packaging, sewing, stay home, Top