With global fashion trends less constrained by rigid color rules and consumers delighting in color expression, our desire for winter color is flourishing.
PANTONEVIEW Color Planner Autumn/Winter 2015/16
Reflecting our optimistic feelings about the future, color statements for autumn/winter 15/16 are confident; gradually moving from wispy, negligible shades to more intense tones and stronger color bursts, highlighting some more classic tones along the way. Even black – that safe winter standby – is tinted with color. So whether you are looking for ethereal neutrals, phosphorescent brights, celadon shaded greens or ceremonial reds full of richness and warmth, PANTONEVIEW Winter 2015/16 will enable you to playfully Engage with color without the commercial risk.
PANTONEVIEW Color Planner Winter 2015-16 multi-platform forecast offers seasonal inspiration, key color directives and suggested color harmonies for men’s, women’s, active, cosmetics, interiors and industrial design. Looking at color as a total language that embraces everything from fashion and accessories to interiors, industrial design and cosmetics, the PANTONEVIEW Color Planner is segmented according to key color directives. Each of the eight trend stories are broken out in the following way:
1) Introduction:Each new color story is introduced with a written overview of the trend, a supporting visual which sets the tone or the mood for the trend theme and a detailing of the forecasted PANTONE Colors in the trend palette. Each of the palette colors appear in printed form.
2) Inspiration: Photos Then follows a two-page spread of photos that visually display the lifestyle concept or inspiration from which the trend story was evolved and developed.
3) Harmonies:Next comes two or four supporting pages dedicated to color combinations and harmonies. Each of the colors included in these combinations and/or harmonies comes from within the individual trend story or the seasonal forecast. First listed are the ingredients needed to make the harmonies in the form of color blocks. The uniquely developed color bars placed below show which colors should be mixed together and in what proportion or measure.
4) Product Pages: Visuals of products and end-uses where the colors should be applied conclude the trend story.
5) Key Facts:Text Details all you need to know about how our featured colors should be used and applied. To give you a textural sense of the palette, we also include a photo of suggested fabric and material types.
6) The PANTONE Palettes: Each trend story displays the forecasted color trends in a 1″ x 4″ PANTONE cotton swatch and a printed version of the colors in perforated chip form. For ease of use, the PANTONE cotton swatches are attached to their corresponding printed shade…learn more
Pantone Pantone LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of X-Rite, Incorporated, has been the world’s color authority for almost 50 years, providing design professionals with products and services for the colorful exploration and expression of creativity. Always a source for color inspiration, Pantone also offers designer-inspired products and services for consumers. More information is available at www.pantone.com