A palette of rich and extraordinary color inspires meaningful self-expression.
Pantone LLC, the global authority on color and provider of professional color standards for the design industries, today announced the Pantone Fashion Color Trend Report Spring Summer 2024 edition for London Fashion Week (LFW).
Published for the fashion industry by the Pantone Color Institute, the trend forecasting and color consultancy, this season’s report features the top ten standout colors as well as the five new core classics we can expect to see as fashion designers introduce new Spring/Summer collections.
The palette of rich and extraordinary color featured in LFW Spring/Summer 2024 stretch the imagination and bring expressive beauty to the everyday. With divergent consumer demands for color to implicitly reflect their individuality and showcase their identity, this season’s eclectic mix of energizing brights, nature based shades and more classic heritage tones steeped in history and tradition provide a self-made layered collage of experimental creativity.
“Colors for LFW Spring / Summer 2024 underscore our desire for profound and meaningful self-expression,” said Leatrice Eiseman, Executive Director of the Pantone Color Institute. “Both respectfully considered and hyper personal, this season’s color’s move beyond the predictable to interact with each other in powerful ways. Drawn from daydreams of simpler times and at the same time showcasing contemporary modernity, a palette of color where our unfettered desire for freedom and authenticity sets the rules and personal style comes without limits.”
About the LFW Spring/Summer 2024 Color Palette:
An eclectic mix of vivid brights with rich nature based tones stretch the imagination.
- PANTONE 16-4427 TCX Horizon Blue: Horizon Blue, an atmospheric blue hue denoting where the sea meets the sky.
- PANTONE 18-4051 TCX Strong Blue: A boundless blue hue, Strong Blue encourages us to look beyond the obvious.
- PANTONE 19-5408 TCX Bistro Green: Bistro Green, a hearty deep green tone with a substantial presence.
- PANTONE 14-0952 TCX Spicy Mustard: Pungent Spicy Mustard is strikingly exotic.
- PANTONE 18-1433 TCX Chutney: Chutney, a savory and enticing earthy brown.
- PANTONE 16-1257 TCX Sun Orange: Sun Orange, an enveloping orange reflective of a brilliant sunset.
- PANTONE 17-1564 TCX Fiesta: A fiery and impassioned red, Fiesta conveys a celebration of life.
- PANTONE 12-0530 TCX Charlock: Charlock, an eye arresting yellow emblematic of the free ranging wildflower.
- PANTONE 15-1905 TCX Burnished Lilac: Burnished Lilac, a tinged and smoky lavender tone with a new sophistication.
- PANTONE 15-0326 TCX Tarragon: A fresh green infused with notes of citrus, Tarragon displays a delicate piquancy.
About the LFW Spring/Summer 2024 New Classics:
Reliable core tones infused with a contemporary edge create new visions of tradition.
- PANTONE 11-4001 TCX Brilliant White: Clean, crisp, and pristine Brilliant White is suggestive of simplicity and modernity.
- PANTONE 18-3906 TCX Boulevard: Boulevard, a weathered gray found in rock and gravel.
- PANTONE 13-0611 TCX Moth: A new camouflage greige, Moth is both upscale and low key.
- PANTONE 19-3713 TCX Deep Well: Vast and cavernous, Deep Well signifies strength and security.
- PANTONE 14-4804 TCX Blue Fox: Blue Fox, a smooth and sleek cool blue gray.
Fashion Color Trend Report
The colors featured in the semiannual Pantone Fashion Color Trend Report are selected from the Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors Color System, the most widely used and recognized color standards system for fashion, textile, home and interior design. Each season, the Pantone Color Institute issues the Pantone Fashion Color Trend Report as semi-annual color trend forecasts for the upcoming season, highlighting the top colors you can expect to see at New York Fashion Week and London Fashion Week. The Pantone Fashion Color Trend Report serves as a color reference throughout the season for retailers and brands as well as fashion enthusiasts and reporters.
Pantone Color Institute™
The Pantone Color Institute is the business unit within Pantone that highlights the top seasonal runway colors, selects the Pantone Color of the Year, forecasts global color trends, and advises companies on color for product and brand visual identity. Through seasonal trend forecasts, color psychology, and color consulting, the Pantone Color Institute partners with global brands to effectively leverage the power, psychology, and emotion of color in their design strategy.
Pantone – www.pantone.com
Pantone provides a universal language of color that enables color-critical decisions through every stage of the workflow for brands and manufacturers. More than 10 million designers and producers around the world rely on Pantone products and services to help define, communicate and control color from inspiration to realization – leveraging advanced X-Rite technology to achieve color consistency across various materials and finishes for graphics, fashion and product design. Pantone Standards feature digital and physical color specification and workflow tools. The Pantone Color Institute provides customized color standards, brand identity and product color consulting as well as trend forecasting inclusive of Pantone Color of the Year, Fashion Runway Color Trend Reports, color psychology and more. Pantone B2B Licensing incorporates the Pantone Color System into different products and services, enabling licensees to communicate and reproduce approved Pantone Values and improve efficiencies for their users. Pantone Lifestyle brings color and design together across apparel, home, and accessories.
Color swatches and trend information courtesy of Pantone.
Tags: 2023, 2024, bright colors, color codes, color forecasting, color hues, color palettes, fashion, fashion forecasting, fashion industry, fashion trends, FCR, interior design, interior trends, Leatrice Eiseman, London, London events, London Fashion Week, new classics, Pantone, Pantone Color Institute, Pantone Fashion Color Report, Pantone Fashion Color Trend Report, Pantone FCR, Spring, Summer, Top, trends, visual merchandising