Inspiration of functional country buildings. Focus on a modern barn spirit.
A new take on the pioneer spirit. The good sense of the Shakers, the simplicity of the Amish, a pre-industrial world where gold diggers and hobos jumped trains in search of adventure. A rough, rebellious chic, not lacking in sensuality.
A range of neutrals evoking the dusty landscapes, from ocher to green and completed by grayed blues and the colors of enamel.
A range of denuded tones, greenish and yellowish neutrals evoking the vegetation of the American prairies, completed by a grayed blue and the pinkish notes of heather. Make-up favors material effects: powdery, used, faded, gradated, and washed-out. Flashes of golden or coppery shine in touches and associated with grayed or greenish neutrals. Hair is very sober in neat, controlled volumes.
- Raw materials: tweed, thick broad cloths, boiled wool flannels, thick military blanket-style wools
- Very masculine notes: Prince of Wales checks, Harris Tweed, big checks
- Soft, slightly used fabrics: washed, brushed, used, emerized cottons
- Denim: authentic, raw or slightly softened by washing
- "Handkerchief" checks, tone-on-tone embroideries, flounced trims. Cotton laces, floral poplins, quilt-style motifs
Women's' Key Products
- Little coats and square jackets with rows of buttons
- Officer-style jackets and coats
- Carpenter-style cropped pants: multi-pockets, oversized, removable braces
- Elaborated smocks, blouses and tunics: topstitching, Liberty prints, broderie anglaise
- Shirttails and light dresses in "farmer's daughter" satin and cretonne. Tone-on-tone crochet
- Mini blazers in cotton plain weave or coated tweed, piped in nubuck
- Silk peasant dresses in a romantic spirit.
Men's Key Products
- Wide, cropped, darted trousers in big retro checks
- Short spencer-style jackets.
- Denim work blousons lined in lambskin or rabbit, or in wadded quilting
- Boxy leather blousons: perfecto, biker, aviator styles
- Coated or oiled cotton trousers with yokes, panels and leather reinforcements
- Short US military officer's jackets
- Slim fatigues: less volume, pockets are more discreet.
- Women: straight drawstring boots, snap-fastened belts, belt-purses, aumônières, carpincho gloves, shearling sandals
- Men: biker's boots, slouch bags in aged leather or in grungy checked canvas, retro military caps