In the world of fashion as in the world of automobiles, design therefore plays a central role.
In a pursue of the above, Mercedes-Benz Middle East started his first fashion design contest for the launch of the E-Class Cabriolet in April 2010.
|1st place Maimoona Hussain
In addition around 4,000 fans joined our specially launched Express Your Style Facebook fan page. (www.facebook.com/MercedesBenzME)
The 20 most voted entries by our Facebook fans continued in round 2 of the contest and were promoted on a special VIP event in a luxury Dubai fashion boutique on 02 June 2010.
Special award for the best Facebook presentation was handled to Mrs. Salma Aali.
The winners were selected by 4 jury members, including:
|The winners will receive amazing awards, including:
• Two VIP tickets to the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in Berlin S/S 2011 for four days (07-10.07.2010), one-to-one meeting with a well-known German fashion designer, backstage tour, Invitation to a fashion party.
Two return air tickets from the winner's country of residence to Berlin including hotel accommodation
• 1 year free subscription for Harper's Bazaar magazine
• 1 month internship in the Harper's Bazaar head office in Dubai
• 2 VIP tickets for ESMOD 2010 annual graduation ceremony
• Mercedes-Benz test drive for a weekend
• Special Silk Scarf from the Mercedes-Benz lifestyle collection
• Special edition book "Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Berlin Backstage"
|All images are courtesy of Mercedes-Benz Middle East and © Fashion Trendsetter